Video from Social Media Week 2014.
video credit: Derick Rhodes.
Matthew Angorn is VP of Creative and Marketing Communications at Audible, the worlds leading provider of audiobooks and spoken word. Prior to his current role at Audible, Matt formerly served as VP, Creative Director at Shutterstock, Inc., responsible for brand strategy, creative development, events and content marketing. Prior to that, served as VP/Creative Director at American Greetings Online, leading their digital product and content innovation team and as Creative Director at Warner Bros. Online. Matt has over 20 years interactive and design experience that has earned his share of awards and accolades. He still tries to draw every day.
• Launched Audible's new brand and identity system, branded it’s slate of 15 new Audible Original Series.
• Complete Shutterstock rebrand in preparation for the successful IPO in 2012.
• Developed the identity system and positioning for Offset, a new premium image brand from Shutterstock.
• Oversaw design of 80,000 sq ft. build out of Shutterstock’s corporate headquarters at the Empire State Building.
• Created the Innovation brand and content pipeline for American Greetings Interactive. Launched its most successful social and mobile apps in the company's history.
• Led the West Coast creative studio for American Greetings Interactive. This successful studio specialized in providing original programming for video, interactive and traditional animation.
• Created hundreds of entertainment web sites, games and original digital content that supported the marketing efforts of the Warner Bros. brands.